Posted by Lus & Tir

Arghh... My brain's counting system is on vacation during holidays but I can just tell pmb is only a lot of days away.

Wafi called again this morning. Remember him? I haven't told you this but he calls from time to time. Even though I always yell at him whenever he does. I... Okay, label me the baddy here but I just can't stand his constant whinings. They're bloody depressing! He talks about how he regrets what he did, about how he would change everything for me, about how he got zero O's for him June something exam... Merlin's pants! Get your own life!
Everytime he does call I yell at him that I never wanna have to do anything with him. God! And he never understands! Arghhh! He threatened me that he would go to my house this Raya, by the way. It sounded like plan more than a threat, though.
Yes, I've told Arif about him. The thing about Arif is, that... he doesn't like to get himself into trouble. This kind of trouble, at least. I admit; it's cowardly.
Boys, huh.

Tira

This entry was posted on Monday, September 29, 2008 at 4:25 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment