Posted by Lus & Tir

My family didn't take it well, the fact that today's still not Raya. Oh well, right... ?

Kaka and Rai's open house is on the second day, and Arif's is this Sunday.
... I... don't know how to tell my parents this. Would you come to your daughter's boyfriend's open house... ? Well?
I'm pretty sure mum would give me the glare x)
Arghh...

Hahah, since we were sure today was Raya, grandmum slept over last night. Since she didn't want to sleep in the same room with me, she slept in the guest room. And since the guest room doesn't have any night light, she used mine. And since I didn't have any night light, I slept in the dark. Alone. For the first time. Fortunately Arif was there to accompany me until half past three.

Tira: *whimpers* ...
Arif: Sayang... will you be alright... ?
Tira: I-I'll be fine, sayang...
Arif: Banar kah?
Tira: I'll be fine... I'll be fine...
Arif: You can switch on the lights, you know.
Tira: I-I'm gonna have to switch it off anyway.
Arif: Banar pulang...

Ahahah. Mum thought I had another night light. Well I do. But I had used the socket for my charger xD
Stupid, I know.

Tira

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 8:43 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment