Posted by Lus & Tir

--
Tira: Aren't you gonna invite me to your birthday celebration... ?
Rai: I did!
Tira: ... Really? I can't remember...
Rai: Okay... Rauu... We're eating at Excapade for my birthday on Sunday. Would you like to come?
Tira: Yes!

--

Dayat: Rif, you wanna come along to Excapade this Sunday?
Arif: Hm... ? Oh, yeah, it's... Rai's birthday, right?
Dayat: Yeah, she invited me. Ia blanja.
Arif: Ooh, yes... !

x3
I keep thinking about how we met. It's... Hahah xD

Oh, I finished reading Deathly Hallows this morning. Man, if that really is the final Harry Potter volume I'm sure gonna miss it. I don't think Rowling's losing it like some people might think.

Hmmm...

Tira

This entry was posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 at 11:33 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment