Today, was average.  

Posted by Lus & Tir

Went out to search for a new phone. I'm getting it tomorrow, perhaps. After that, went out to have dinner with the family. Something strange but funny happened though.

Mum and I grabbed a seat at one of the tables in the restaurant. When we took our seats, a stranger and her child took a seat at our table too. I was like, "uhh, okay." Was kinda awkward, but I kept laughing. Then the woman kept staring at me, and I stopped laughing. lol then she ordered a drink for her kid, and sat there until her child finished the drink, while she munched on some goodies. I couldn't help but laugh again after that. I just thought it was hilarous.

After about fifteen minutes, she left.

When she left, I burst out laughing like I've never laughed before. Then dad was like,

"there's nothing strange about that, it's actually quite common."
Me : "how come?"
Dad :"when you have no place to sit, that's what you have to do."
Me : "but there's so many other seats around us."
Dad : "donno, maybe cos it's nearer."
Me : "swt. -.-"

I told Jee and Wee about it, but they weren't suprised. -.-


Anyway, I'm off.
Kinda feel feverish.


Lus

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 6:53 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment