Posted by Lus & Tir

My computer is lagging and Arif's connection is... well... stupid. What? You haven't forgotten I have horrible vocabulary, have you?

What does "no monkey business" mean?
A. "Don't call me a monkey."
B. The burglar doesn't want to take Aishah to the zoo.
C. ... [forgot this one]
D. No tricks.

God, that was the first time I laughed in front of an exam paper. Hahah.

-- During Rai's open house --
Arif: *comes to sit next to me*
Tira: *still trembling*
Arif: Are you okay?
Tira: Yeah, yeah, I'm okay.
Arif: You're really shy.
Tira: You think?
Arif: Yeah, you're really shy. You're not looking at me xD
Tira: *staring at Dayat's sock* (0.0)

--

Tira: *slides his phone repeatedly*
Rai: Um... Rif? She's gonna break your phone...
Arif: So? I can just buy a new one.
Rai: Fine!

--

Arif: Whose house is this? *points to Rai's neighbour*
Rai: That's *censored*'s.
Arif: Oh.
Rai: It's big, isn't it?!
Arif: *looks at the house*
Rai: ... *mutters* : Just because his (Arif's) house is bigger.
Tira: Hahah!

The way Arif treats other people suprises me. It's as if I've never seen a guy so cold to a girl xD

Tira

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 30, 2008 at 6:55 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment