Posted by Lus & Tir

I think I hate my computer. It takes me about thirty minutes to get here. Mm.

I hate it when he doesn't reply my miss-calls. Aah...

I just realised;
sometimes what annoys us doesn't disturb us (like studying) and what disturbs us doesn't annoy us (like... our phones... ?)
xD

Ahahah.
I feel weird.

-- On the phone --
Tira: I hate my ex. I'm gonna hit my head now.
Arif: Don't. Don't do it.
Tira: Okay...
Arif: You know you could get into a coma! Or get an amnesia. And if you get an amnesia, you... may not remember me... And if you forget about me... we won't see each other again.
Tira: You can just show me my phone.
Arif: What if your phone is broken?
Tira: Umm... Friendster? You can show me my profile.
Arif: I doubt that'd be believable.
Tira: Oh... Ah! My diary!
Arif: Oh yeah... Your diary... That's a good one!

It's so cold, my hands're drying up.

Tira

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 3:23 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment