Posted by Lus & Tir

I feel like no one knows the inner me. No one ever comes up to me and ask if anything's wrong. How come I always have to tell to get you to listen to my feelings? I thought you'd understand me so well to come up and ask what's wrong even if I never told you anything. How come this always happens to me? How come I never have anyone to just spread out everything I want to say and just always be there for me? How come I'm always the one crying my heart out and no one really cares? How come??

I can't say anything, I have no words left.
My throat is feeling plunged as if all my emotions are left buried underneath, I can't cry because it's all covered.
This pain I've never felt.
I am sad.

Just.. don't bother saying anything anymore.
You don't care anyway.
Nobody does.



Lus

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 at 9:53 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment