Posted by Lus & Tir

Sup, dudes ! I'm buuckkk. =D

After about three or more months of not blogging, I'm finally back. Damn, I suddenly forgot how to blog. LOL anyway, yesterday was the last day of PMR. After months and weeks of preparation, stress and tension. It's finally over. Somehow, I have this feeling of "omg-I-have-to-study-later-for-PMR-after-watching-my-favourite-Taiwan-drama" every now and then. It's already like a habit throughout the year. I can't believe it's over ! :D

And next year, I won't have to wear that butcher's uniform, I'm gonna be naked ! :D ahahaha, nah. Just without pinafore. And I'm gonna be a senior. Whhooo, awesome. The only sucky part is that we're moved to a higher floor. Fourth floor, dude. It's gonna be a tough one. =/

I'm downloading some games to kill time, for the time being.
So toodles!


Lus

This entry was posted on Friday, October 17, 2008 at 6:47 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment