It's been a while now.  

Posted by Lus & Tir

I just went through some blogs, and got inspired to write again.


I'm finally flu no more but my eyes still feel sore. I keep blinking every two seconds. Normally I don't. Like I blink every ten seconds or so. Haha I know it's strange, but that's how I am. Anyway, I felt really sick this morning. I kept sneezing and sniffing during the exam. Was like the only one. Then like, was doing my usual sniffing, until I accidentally snorted. It was an accident, man. And I swear I heard the person behind me giggling away. Then I just acted like it wasn't me. lol total embarassment, man. Good thing it was my last day.

Gonna be out with the girls tomorrow. We've planned to ride bumper cars and roller skate. Hey, we're still kids. haha =)

I'm getting sleepy,
off I go.


Nights.

Lus

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at 5:30 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment