Posted by Lus & Tir

Oh, I just realised. Again.
Arif's older sister teaches my cousin!
Wow.
She's an MS teacher...
Wow.
Wouldn't it be weird if, like, I studied there and she teaches me and...
That'd be pretty awkward *twitches*
... "'Cher! I'm dating your brother!"
(0.0)
*shudders*
But my cousin can go, like, "Dude, my cousin's dating your brother."
xD

*sighs*
Guys are asses. Girls just fall for them.

Anyway, happy third monthly anniversary, Arif. I know things've been running havoc in your mind. Sayang, we come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

Tira
In hopes that the love between Arif and I continues to grow stronger and eternal.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 7:12 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment