Posted by Lus & Tir


I'm sorry I didn't reply your message again, Luce. Anyway, it's really cool to have what you just got x3

The day was beyond awesome.

Woke up at seven-twenty-one and was sent to Rai's after breakfast. The gorilla had tuition and my parents were attending a function at the Empire Hotel. Rai and I left with Dayat for Zee's house to fetch her and Fatin. Then we went to Excapade. Not much of a surprise, kaka was there. She had her own group, which included Jeer. Arif was just missing.

We settled in one of those small rooms. When I called Arif to check on him, he sounded a bit angry and was still at home. We took about fifteen minutes to order. Then the rest of the girls decided to go to the toilet. So I was left with Dayat. My order came and as I snapped my chopsticks in two, I remembered that was how it was when I first met him; having kani maki, iced Milo, struggling with the chopsticks. Except, he wasn't there.

As hard as I tried to blink my tears away, they shed anyway. I felt so ridiculous; crying in front of Rai's crush. I don't know if he noticed, though. It was a good thing he didn't panic if he did. I stared at my phone, sighed and sipped my drink over and over for about thirty minutes. Then he called.

"Where are you?" he asked.
"Wh-What? Excapade... ?"
"Where?"
"Well where are you?" I asked him.
"Here", he said.
"Um... okay, okay, I'm going out."

I rushed out of the room, wiping my tears. And I found him standing not too far away from me along the hallway.

"Okay, Rif, turn around," I said to the phone. We walked back to our table without him realising my slightly swollen eyes.
Thank God.

And it turned out the girls didn't actually go to the toilet. They went to buy a cake. Well, a cupcake at that but there was an edible teddy bear on it x3 Awwww... I really gotta get Rai something.

So afer that we walked to The Mall and to the Cineplex to buy tickets to see the movie "The Coffin". Thinking that I was going home at three, I didn't book a seat for me. And that was when kaka suddenly hugged me. And hit my head. Maybe it was me, but Arif was glaring.
Psht. Yeah, it was me.

Then we went to the Arcade.

Rai: Rau, you share a K-Box with Arif.
Tira: Ah-- What?! Isn't that illegal?!
Rai: Come on. This could be your only chance.
Tira: Rai!
Rai: Don't worry, we'll keep an eye on you. We can see you from here.
Tira: Psht, yeah. And so can everyone else!

Then she decided to accompany with Dayat. My Gosh, that box is the only place I can actually feel my heart thumping against my chest. Argh, loud music, man.

Then Amin came. I mean, some other guy named Amin came. Zee hooked him and Rai up. He doesn't seem bad. Then we made our way to the... Cheezebox? Kaka and Jeer soon came along.

Tira: Kaka, this is Arif.
Kaka: Yeah, I know! I saw his pictures and his video! I know!
Arif: *looks at me*
Kaka: Rif, she said my brother looks like you!
Arif: (0.0)?!
Tira: He does!

My dad then called to tell me that he'd pick me up around four. Just enough time to watch a movie.

After finishing their desserts, we went back to Cineplex. But it was too late for me to book another seat for me. Fortunately, Amin gave up his ticket because he had other friends hanging around. Arif was so grateful, he looked at Amin for a while and almost hugged him xD How adorable.

It was a horror movie. But the viewers behind us made it so hilarious, man.

Sitting with Arif... ? Well... what happened then is just something I should bring to my grave.

Tira

This entry was posted on Sunday, November 2, 2008 at 5:12 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment